Friday, April 20, 2012

So guess what I found out ....

I'm sure you all have had this happen.
The countdown hits 0 and instead of loading the fight, it just sits there.
Sure you can wait it out and eventually it'll go find another fighter, but sometimes it never will.
This player BHVAssassin or whatever - twice today has me in the frozen state.
I send him a msg, I won't say what I said but he replies "WTF".
I said "you always freeze my ish!!"
Then he says "i've been playing career mode for the last hour!!"
I say "LOL?!?!?!?"
He says "wow! it says I've been meeting all of these other players in my recent players list but I haven't!"
then
"im gettin msgs like this from everybody wtf!!!"
Apparently this guy is getting sucked into rank matches while he is in career mode but he has no idea.....cuz...well.....he's in career mode.
Forgive me if this is already something everybody is aware of.|||That crap happens to me all the time!(the getting a fight then just sittting a fighter select, I dont play career any more)|||yeah, this is the phantom hook up. Its been around since day 1. I get about 3 or 4 of these before I get 1 fight. Its EA and their crappy servers at it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment