Thursday, April 26, 2012

Deetsy Doots?

Not sure where this guy came from exactly lol, but he put on a good show. I was going for Lopey, kind of disappointed. This doots guy hit me with a cheapshot when I went to touch gloves in ranked, was hoping he'd get his * beat for it :) Maybe next time lol.|||Yeah holy sh*t that was brutal. Id like a shot at the guy he played flawless against Lopey.|||I like his name.|||ya man dootsy is bad * i have him definitely in my top 10 fo sho. I knew lopey was gonna have his hands full.|||I think I got his name wrong haha. Nevermind lol, yeah the dude kicked his * (TSC as well I think, nice to see).
1-0 against him as well, flash ko ftw :) This was actually meant to be posted in the other section, but I'm an idiot :) I imagine he'll be in most of them now on, I mean I've never even really gotten close to beating lopey the couple times I've met him in ranked, this guy destroyed him =/|||


Not sure where this guy came from exactly lol, but he put on a good show. I was going for Lopey, kind of disappointed. This doots guy hit me with a cheapshot when I went to touch gloves in ranked, was hoping he'd get his * beat for it :) Maybe next time lol.

Dude is way good. He's the only guy I've played that beats me everytime.|||Me and Dootsy have had out run ins.. He's very technical with his TSC skills..
We usually have good fights.. Dont think without a doubt he's top 10 in this game..
Too bad I didn't get to see that fight.|||


Me and Dootsy have had out run ins.. He's very technical with his TSC skills..
We usually have good fights.. Dont think without a doubt he's top 10 in this game..
Too bad I didn't get to see that fight.

It should be encoded and on the website by Monday. Check back then and you can watch it. Plus other previous Live Broadcasts.|||This Dootsy Deets guy uses glitched MW CAFs with HW stats in Ranked. I've fought him. Now he's an LB champ, what a joke.|||


This Dootsy Deets guy uses glitched MW CAFs with HW stats in Ranked. I've fought him. Now he's an LB champ, what a joke.

Yep. It's a sad state of this place.
He also parry spams like no other and can't do anything without his brawler. Dude sucks a big one, not to mention he sent me a bunch of angry messages after I mounted him and knocked him out.
Protip to anyone who fights him: He cannot defend the clinch if his life depended on it.|||hmmmmm....I've never fought him but now I want to. I love playing against top players.|||Of all the players I've ever seen, I think he is the greatest striker I've seen play the game.|||then clearly you haven't got around there's doc420 and fisticuffking that have better stand up then that brotha|||hmm|||Just registered my account.... Ive beat both Dootsy and Lopey. And i use the stick controls. My EA Id is same as my gamertag

No comments:

Post a Comment