Friday, April 27, 2012

Looking to Join A League!

Im looking to join a mma league. im not interested in stand up only leagues, as i like to mix it up at times.im currently a 2nd degree purple belt and my current record is 153-112...anybody thats interested in letting me join there league.contact me here or on xboxlive - xXPiffedOutXx...i need to know rules and how everything works in your league as well...thanx guys|||Hey man. You and I should fight again sometime if you're up for it. As far as leagues go, I'd reccomend UFF (http://ultimatefightingfederation.net/media/MyMedia/project/index.php). I just signed up there myself and have my first fight coming uyp, but I've already taken a liking to the place. They require CAFs created with a stat cap and only have divisions at LW, MW, and HW, but that shouldn't be too big a deal. I got a lot of help in learning where to go after signing up, and it's definitely a good league worth looking at, especially when a lot of the top guys are a part of it.|||whats up guy,yea im definitely down for another bout. me and you have some great ones.im going to look into the UFF too,thanks alot for your input!|||


whats up guy,yea im definitely down for another bout. me and you have some great ones.im going to look into the UFF too,thanks alot for your input!

If you need any help with the UFF, feel free to PM me. I'm the owner.|||Their alots of great Leagues out their like UFF,OFC,WEFL,UFA these are the league that i would join, i am in UFA and it is my home. Their great fighters and camps and alot more to do. THeir you could have fun chatting with friends while playing and stuff like that. I hope you find a great home buddy.|||http://www.onlinemma.org/
Click the "About Us" button in the navbar for all the info. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment