Thursday, April 26, 2012

Interested In Joining a New League

Are you getting tired of stikforce? Tired of parry take downs, well there might just be a solution a new league has formed.
So basically I was going to join stikforce and compete when I heard about all the cheap stuff that is allowed so I got wind of a new league being set up. I was asked to kind of spread the word to let people know so here is the rules pagehttp://cagedsupremacy.proboards.com/index.cgi?boar...=rules&action=display&thread=2 from what I understand their logos and stuff they are making are on the way. I like the idea and heard that it will be very flexible for the fights so basically yeah if this interests you sign up at http://cagedsupremacy.proboards.com/
On a side note you'll need to sign up first before you can register and all that but its easy. Also I think you have to not be in stikforce at the same time as your in this league but IDK for sure that was something I heard. I had to re-post this because of Palin and others trying to take over my thread|||Well here are the rules since it won't let you see them unless your signed in. sorry about that.
The rules of the league are as follows.
Rule 1: Absolutely no parry dash takedowns. This tactic is overwhelmingly cheap and there for not allowed in any situation.
Rule 2: No bodyspamming. Four shots in a row to the body is the max, even stopping in mid strike then throwing will still be counted. There is one exception to this rule if, and only if, your opponent is rocked then you can do almost anything to finish them except parry takedown but only until your opponent is no longer rocked
Rule 3: No Glitch CAFs. If you choose to use a CAF it must be inspected before every event to ensure no glitched CAFs are used. This will be done sometime the day before the event. The procedure to do this will be to put the CAF on fighter share momentarily, then a moderator like me will download this, then you can delete it off fighter share. After it is checked the moderator will delete it promptly off their Xbox . After the check, you are locked into that CAF. Do not modify or change the CAF. If a change is needed for the CAF you have until the day before the event to contact me or others.
Scheduling: Schedules will not be set in stone meaning we will not have just one certain day to do the fights. If for any reason you cannot make your scheduled fight we can re-schedule the fight for later in the week for an agreed upon date or we can just move it to another card. Just let us know twenty four hours before the fight to notify us on any changes or that you won't be able to make it.
Sportsmanship: Sportsmanship will take you far by the way you fight. Even if you use cheap tactics or bad sportsmanship to win your fights you may not be eligible for title shots or moving up the rankings.
Judges: We will use human judges. This became an issue when some gamers figured out a system to win a decision off the computer judges. We will avoid this problem through human judging. We will select judges from upstanding members of the community. Also, judging guidelines for scoring will be different by the rule set of the event. The judges will not be the same three every time, nor will the rules of scoring as previously stated.
Grand Prix Tournaments: These tournaments will decide who are the inaugural champions and may be implemented later on down the line as well.
Bonuses: Although there will be no prize reward, we will award fight, submission, and knockout of the night performances and these will aid those fighters in moving up the ranks and gaining title contention as standouts.
No Parry Heelhooks: Parry heel hook is when you're in the stacked top position and you parry a shot then go for an unblockable heel hook.
No Classic Bas: For light heavyweight, no classic Bas Rutten. Normal Bas Rutten is fine.
Judges: Any judges judging an event will not be allowed to fight on the same card. Judges will score based upon the rule set of the fight. Scoring criteria will change depending on which rules you are fighting under. (I.E. Unified, Vale Tudo, etc.)
Selecting Fights: If you have a request contact me or one of the others and we will take it into consideration. Otherwise the fights will always be randomly matched unless they are contender fights, championship bouts, or rematches.
Selecting Music: Since this is not EA we can edit your walkout song. This will be edited into the video on Youtube. This will be on a first come first serve basis for selection. If you have a hype video we will try to get it in there.
Problems: Any problems or suspected mishaps, let us know and we will review it and give our ruling.
Alternates: If someone falls out, an alternate may be called in. In this case if you're fighting the alternate you may not know who your replacement opponent is.
Championships: If you cannot defend your belt, you will not be stripped of your title depending on the gravity of the situation. If we must, we will create an interim champion. However if problems continue to persist with defending your title, a committee might rule upon the situation to determine how to proceed.
Weight Restrictions: You may only fight in one weight division, the one you have selected upon fight registration. In order to jump weight classes you must meet one of two requirements. A: You must be a champion and have cleaned out your division (At least ten title defenses) before putting in a request to the administrators to vacate your title and move weight classes. B: You must either be on a serious losing streak and put in a request to administration to jump to a more suitable weight division, have an offer extended to you to move and help fill out another weight class, or request a jump with an adequate reason for moving divisions. (I.E. You feel you could offer better competition in another division compared to your recent fights in current division.)
|||if you really wanna join a league. Join the UFF. best league out there..........woop woop|||As I said "new league" your league isn't new and has only fights in middleweight. I understand what your doing but out of respect could you UFF guys please stay off my post. I'm not trying to recruit in any of your guys posts.Out of respect for ruppdat I also don't try to recruit in any of his stikforce threads. I am also not trying to claim that "ours is the best" thats all speculation and opinion. So if you could please try not to recruit in my posts. I don't think that my request is unreasonable.|||


As I said "new league" your league isn't new and has only fights in middleweight. I understand what your doing but out of respect could you UFF guys please stay off my post. I'm not trying to recruit in any of your guys posts.Out of respect for ruppdat I also don't try to recruit in any of his stikforce threads. I am also not trying to claim that "ours is the best" thats all speculation and opinion. So if you could please try not to recruit in my posts. I don't think that my request is unreasonable.

Out of respect then your post should of been made in the Online Discussion (which I have moved it to) not the Live Broadcast. Basiclly you are trying to recruit in the stikForce threads because anything to do with Live Broadcasts is stikForce.|||I knew this league would fail, then i read the full rules.. lmao.
I am going to Flag all off the fight videos with copyrighted music. because i am a nice guy.|||




As I said "new league" your league isn't new and has only fights in middleweight. I understand what your doing but out of respect could you UFF guys please stay off my post. I'm not trying to recruit in any of your guys posts.Out of respect for ruppdat I also don't try to recruit in any of his stikforce threads. I am also not trying to claim that "ours is the best" thats all speculation and opinion. So if you could please try not to recruit in my posts. I don't think that my request is unreasonable.

Out of respect then your post should of been made in the Online Discussion not the Live Broadcast. Basiclly you are trying to recruit in the stikForce threads because anything to do with Live Broadcasts is stikForce.


So much for trying to take the moral high ground and tell UFF to stay out of your threads. I didn't even realise this thread was in the Stikforce LB section. Dirty move
You just got Stik Slapped|||




So much for trying to take the moral high ground and tell UFF to stay out of your threads. I didn't even realise this thread was in the Stikforce LB section. Dirty move
You just got Stik Slapped

I wasn't going to say anything because I have no issue with leagues working the Live Broadcast forum but when the OP started asked for ppl to stay out of "HIS" threads and being respectful...|||






So much for trying to take the moral high ground and tell UFF to stay out of your threads. I didn't even realise this thread was in the Stikforce LB section. Dirty move
You just got Stik Slapped

I wasn't going to say anything because I have no issue with leagues working the Live Broadcast forum but when the OP started asked for ppl to stay out of "HIS" threads and being respectful...

For real.
Sweet sweet irony.
Still..it is pretty dirty to be recruiting in the LB thread.
Not only that, but is this not a total replica of the first thread they made???
Just bump the original thread in future. It is quicker for you guys to bump the original than it is to copy and paste.
|||I got it sorry stik. I didn't think I was doing anything wrong I made a separate post asking if people were in interested. But I see your point but it is not like I invaded all the stikforce posts and posted my material. But I apologize I guess in hindsight it was a bad move. I'm just going to ignore palin's idiocy.|||HAHAHAHAHA :) Palin is afraid of a new league. What a joke, just be a man and take it you spoiled little child. :)
|||


if you really wanna join a league. Join the UFF. best league out there..........woop woop

The respect UFFers have for other leagues is unmatched. :)


Out of respect then your post should of been made in the Online Discussion (which I have moved it to) not the Live Broadcast. Basiclly you are trying to recruit in the stikForce threads because anything to do with Live Broadcasts is stikForce.

More proof of your favoritism for your buddy's league. He posted in the wrong section. OK let him know and move it. You still should also be saying something about the D bags who keep coming in his threads with negativity in mind. You're a moderator right? You're basically saying the UFFers are justified in their actions just bcuz the OP posted in the wrong section. Funny thing is you didnt say anything about them when he posted in the right section. :)|||Stop making new threads.|||K1lla - Please stop being butthurt on EVERY league / CC hook spam thread.
It gets boring and tedious.
If your league was doing well, you would not even care about the UFF. However your interest in the UFF just shows exactly what's up. Your hating. You talk about the UFF hating on other leagues, yet come on the forums and do the exact same thing? So why try and take the moral high ground when all your doing is the exact thing you cry about everyday? It makes you a hypocrite OR your just trying to be a rebel without a cause.
"UFFers" - Bro, get a life. It is an online gaming league. Not a lifestyle choice.
Why dont you put "I defend classic control hook spam on the EA MMA forums and cry about the UFF" on your next job application - See how far you get.
I know your just going to make another butthurt reply but at least try and put a little substance into what your saying instead of just hitting your built in "repeat myself" button. You never say anything new. It is the same thing, just with the words in slightly different orders.
Make it funny, intelligent or witty. If not just give up.
|||


K1lla - Please stop being butthurt on EVERY league / CC hook spam thread.
It gets boring and tedious.
If your league was doing well, you would not even care about the UFF. However your interest in the UFF just shows exactly what's up. Your hating. You talk about the UFF hating on other leagues, yet come on the forums and do the exact same thing? So why try and take the moral high ground when all your doing is the exact thing you cry about everyday? It makes you a hypocrite OR your just trying to be a rebel without a cause.
"UFFers" - Bro, get a life. It is an online gaming league. Not a lifestyle choice.
Why dont you put "I defend classic control hook spam on the EA MMA forums and cry about the UFF" on your next job application - See how far you get.
I know your just going to make another butthurt reply but at least try and put a little substance into what your saying instead of just hitting your built in "repeat myself" button. You never say anything new. It is the same thing, just with the words in slightly different orders.
Make it funny, intelligent or witty. If not just give up.


lol Calling out their league hatin is league hatin? lol If I were on this forum invading other league threads disrespecting them, claiming OMMA is better, etc THEN I would be doing the same thing. Get a life? lol I'm not the one acting like OMMA is a gang or something. "Rep your set and dis the others. Westside!!" lol Butthurt? lol About what? The UFF hasnt hurt us one bit even tho they have tried endlessly. We've been running strong since release and didnt need to hate on other leagues to do it.
Oh and if me calling them out makes me a hypocrit or a rebel without a cause then what does you calling me out make you seeing as your post has the exact same intentions as mine? If not then what is the purpose of your post? You seem to be the one who is butthurt here and its funny bcuz you arent even in the discussion or the one being disrespected. You just want to be heard. Regardless, if they didnt league hate I wouldnt have nothing to say.
If you call yourself trying to bring resolve to the situation then kattack the problem at the root. How about you get on them about their league hatin? Why defend them from me and not the OP from them? Probably bcuz you're only speaking bcuz you dont like me which makes your opinion bias and irrelevant. Now go do something positive with your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment