Thursday, April 26, 2012

Plat Trophy PS3

So I got the Plat trophy I was level 7 almost 8 like 90ish percent, then
I platinum out the EA MMA thinking im going to be lvl 9 or like 8 3/4 only to
see im at lvl 8 with 1% into it. What gayness. Are all plat trophies worth the
same or did I get ripped?|||Congrats on your plat|||Congrats, man. It's so much work.
Not all Platinums are worth it, if you're in it for the level. I'm a trophy hunter, but I don't care about my level. I'm got over 1,300 trophies and I'm only half way through level 13. Have 7 Platinums.
I'm still going for the EA Plat, but Dead Island is getting worked on my console right now.|||


So I got the Plat trophy I was level 7 almost 8 like 90ish percent, then
I platinum out the EA MMA thinking im going to be lvl 9 or like 8 3/4 only to
see im at lvl 8 with 1% into it. What gayness. Are all plat trophies worth the
same or did I get ripped?
Plats are not worth a percent of anything the total of your trophies is really based on bronze silver and gold trophies. It sucks to say but plats are just really reminders of completion. I have 17 plats and Im only level 14 hahahaha. Also the number of trophies that are needed to increase your rank increase as you lvl up.
So no you didn't get cheated its just how it works. Nice plat though.|||Thanks for the help guys.|||congrats on having no life :) :)|||^^^ he's just mad cause he ain't got one lol|||imagine how much of your life you've wasted, if your brain permits that kinda thinking :) :) :)|||If you don't play the * game don't comment no one cares what you think . Oh and just because you don't play games doesn't mean you have a life smart guy because I see you on these forums everyday why get on on site made for a game you don't play if you have a life?????? Loser|||Imeant on a gameSite

No comments:

Post a Comment