Thursday, April 26, 2012

Fight Card Tonight - Bored with Ranked

I'm going to set a fight card up tonight @ 8pm EST - 1am UK
Nothing to do with stikforce or the league and im not taking it that serious. I just want to be able to enjoy my fights for a change and hopefully bump into some of those that duck me.
If anyone else wants in just jump on this thread and make yourself heard.
open to all ranks and skill levels. I dont care how good or bad you think you are. I just want to have fun on this for a change
Holla|||360 or Ps3 (Or is Ps3 is busted)
I'd love to fight but i have a feeling the sandman is gonna stop me from being awake by 1am (i'm in uk)
But if i'm awake i'll give you a chance to kick my *. i suck quite bad at the game but i've got a punchers chance :)|||The Champion will be there.|||Ye its for 360 obviously guys. If anyones around stop by and jump in - I wanna fight for fun and hammer some people in an enjoyable way. 1am uk - 8pm EST!
Possibly Me will be doing as autograph session for all you fanboys aswell.|||I'll be there for the possibly me autograph.|||



|||Its funny i never knew possibly me and mma champion were the same person
I wanted to test my skills against possibly me but i've fought mma champion twice and both times he's used a glitched caf called ez mode and parry td'd me and got to mount and k.o'ed me
So i guess my answer was that your not a champ just a cheat like alot of the other leaderboard morons
|||EZ mode was not a glitched CAF.|||Whatever dude cheap tactics are what you use. so dont go around calling yourself the champ|||I am the champ, i have the Imaginary LW title to prove it.
I don't use cheap tactics to win, when i use cheap tactics i just don't lose.
|||Cheap tactics are all you have because otherwise you'd stand and bang with ppl that are lower ranked than you..
You scared homie

No comments:

Post a Comment