Friday, April 20, 2012

Somlian_warload

If you got a problems with this kid then speak up. Sick and tire of hearing this kid saying he LEGIT.





The fight just go on and on like that until he TKO or KO me. Is it just me or I saw he threw about 10-15 hooks in the row? He maybe start out looking legit but when he hit you one with the hook then he hook and teep kick you.
Hook 10x
Please no somlian fanboys in here. I just wanted to show this and not get trolls everywhere.|||sorry man i dnt see the problem. he punches twice recharges stam the does it again|||yah no offence man but I don't think that was that cheap, he ran at you
with his guard down, even if my head is in the read I throw back when they
do that to me, because in three hits theyre head is in the red too.|||I tapped Warlord last time I fought him, I didn't find him to be cheap at all.
I get frozen every time I try to fight him these days, though. 4 times today.|||I tapped Warlord last time I fought him, I didn't find him to be cheap at all.
I get frozen every time I try to fight him these days, though. 4 times today.
And by the way, you're throwing around that title on the video against a guy who is legit, what was the deal with the lag when we fought earlier, huh? That was horrible.|||Whatever guys but I still think he cheap.
Thanks|||Q_Q ?|||hey warlord like your choice in download character brother oh and for anyone else lookin to demolish ppl go download you an urbonas.muahahaha.|||


Whatever guys but I still think he cheap.
Thanks

looks pretty legit to me.... head body combo can be annoying, but it wasn't excessive..... then he dropped u with 3 hooks to the head. What was cheap? It seems your just upset over it and letting your emotions get in the way.|||I fight him often. When I first met him he was using glitched CAFs, but that was a long time ago.
Now he's totally legit, I didn't see any spam in the video either. He's just very aggressive like BLDOMINATE.|||wow this has gotta be ur ultimate crybaby moment... u message me a hundred times after each fight n then u say were like 5-5 but that b.s. n me n u both kno it were like 7- 3 honestly.... u got lucky u were able to pull in chackfalco for the tourney... i kept askin for u.... post every single one of our fights crybaby not everyones gonna beat u on ur own terms|||n oh walksonwater the urbonis brothers are tooo nasty lol n bananas that was back when i first started playin n i saw everyone doin it so i thought it was cool im not gonna lie i started body spamming after the first time i fought bern1up but now im warlord 2.0...... it feels way better knockin someones head off|||Lol are you kidding me? I never pm you after I beat you but you did. I'm ahead by 1 wins s*** head. I never lies about recOrd but unlike you, you love to lies. I was not crying about it kid. I was just want to seen if other people think that was cheap.|||Lies some more about asking me *. I still got all your pms.

No comments:

Post a Comment