Thursday, April 26, 2012

Ps3 user notoriousshane is a cheater/glitch abuser

Hey guys,
just played a guy name notoriousshane in a MW title fight, he has won almost 50 in a row. His CAF is a wrestler, but has 97 health, when the limit is 92. His CAF hits and moves like a HW as well, just avoid him.|||Yep def. avoid this guy. He's a cheeser/spammer, and is closed to being stripped of his title in the WEFL due to his low honor rating that only drops lower and lower. Really not surprised to hear about him using a glitched CAF.|||Figured, someone told me to avoid him before so I never fought him. I asked them why and they just said ''trust me unless you want to get really angry.'' lol|||I'll 4th this....fought him one time @ that weight against a CAF, got spammed to death, put him on my 'never fight list'. He's a bum.|||this explains that he has a 100 win streak|||I knew Shane didn't put much variety in to his combos, but a glitched CAF man? Come on bro .. disappointing.|||Can we get some proof please?

Just in advance, * anyone who has the suggestion im defending someone. I've played the guy and I dont hold the same feeling the previous posts do. I'd simply like something more then text.|||the match should still be on my replays.

No comments:

Post a Comment