Friday, April 27, 2012

Masters duck more than noobs.

That's the truth, really. Not everyone, of course, but there are more Masters that * than anyone else. It used to seem like the green-blue belts would duck all the time because they're just realizing what the colors mean and they get intimidated.
It's a pain in the *. There should be no option to duck. Click to find a match and get matched up.|||yah but alot of them have records of like 500-800 so they know they
aint that good man and would rather have fun and beat somebody.
Cant be mad at somebody for being afraid of you. I am in LW all day
though if you are feeling froggy brother.|||


yah but alot of them have records of like 500-800 so they know they
aint that good man and would rather have fun and beat somebody.
Cant be mad at somebody for being afraid of you. I am in LW all day
though if you are feeling froggy brother.
lol the ones with 500-800 records seem to be the ones that wanna fight me since they just gave up on their record. i get ducked by the guys with really good records(300-50, etc...). its sad because most of them are probably better than me, they just see my belt and run from the "experience points" i have...|||Yeah its the guys with good records ducking most. It is stupid to me. Ill fight anyone it is the only way to get better. If I lose to someone I want to play them again and figure them out.|||Yah back in the day I lost to Half-way-2-heaven like 5 times in a row
before I got him. I enjoy the challenge and fighting another human.
Oh yah abstact come back home to ps3 we miss you, ya know you are
tired of playing with those kids. top players on PS3 are all legit pretty much man
I never run into anything but bern1up and padlock who if you are CC are no problem.
nobody good uses hacked cafs over here man. Back to topic I mean those guys with
those good records have some hunters out there too, I wont mention any names..
cough DEMOLITIONxMAN cough. I love that guy lol.|||i agree there should not be a button to exit or cancel the fight as soon as its up thats it,but i agree with chopped too majority of ps3 good players will not duck cause they no its gonna be a good fight, but these random masters that u never see always duck|||How do those nerds actually sit there and watch their screen for a fight? I can't do that *. I'm not going to look at my screen for 15-20 minutes for a fight.|||Yeah, I really want my platinum, but I get ducked by virtually everyone. Even other black master belts!
I have to wait 20 minutes even on heavyweight to get a fight. It's so frustrating...|||I got ducked by a yellow master belt three times in a row last night lmao Oddly enough, I'm the same color as him, but he's got two stripes on me
Never thought I'd say this, but being a master belt sucks lmao|||i never really had a problem with people ducking me until now when im master black 3 red stripes so i only got two more to go but now everyones afraid to fight me|||I got ducked 3 times by a master black last night.
Doktor_Q. What's up?|||


I got ducked 3 times by a master black last night.
Doktor_Q. What's up?

He has an excuse for everything not to fight. He told me he actually had a written 'avoidance list' with more than 500 names on it, including mine. How he labels me as a parry spammer is anyone's guess...|||


Yeah its the guys with good records ducking most. It is stupid to me. Ill fight anyone it is the only way to get better. If I lose to someone I want to play them again and figure them out.

its just like in anything if you want to be the best in the world fighter you have to fight the best and train with the best being the best fighter in the state or your town but you wont fight any one on a big stage doesnt make you the best. what really funny thought is when people have 10 accounts, duck and fight cheap and think there the best ever. i really think they should have a best of the spammers contest to see who wins|||


i really think they should have a best of the spammers contest to see who wins

I can guarantee that soupneck will win lmao
::edit - quote::

No comments:

Post a Comment