Thursday, April 26, 2012

Some things remained uncahnged with the patch

I thought you guys were supposed to help with the effectiveness of the body shots but man I am still getting bodyshot to hell. I have a good defense against it but it's stupid when that's all a fighter does. This is mma not the bodyshot boxing. I really don't understand it, I really wish you guys would even up the playing field by making the body more realistic. Like instead of a stamina drain make the whole bar disappear over time and as it gets weaker then cause a person to get rocked and also if someones throws more than 4 consec. shots to the body make them slow down badly.
Also I wish the stamina was a little more effective like real life. Some people in real life don't manage their own cardio and burn themselves out in the first round and others can be as energetic in the 3rd as they were in the 1st because they managed their cardio and didn't tire out their arms. I say in a new patch you should implement some of these things.|||As I predicted the devs made a change pursuant to the patch notes, what did not change is the mentality of the spammers of all types.

No comments:

Post a Comment