Friday, April 20, 2012

Up the Exp for online fighting?

Now, I only thought of this because 30 points to win or 10 points to lose in your standard match, I feel, isn't that much. I mean, there are a few games that have done this. The only one I can think of off the top of my head is Gears 2. After an online match, you would get d** for points. So they double it. I feel this would be a good idea for MMA. It would help people who suck at it, want to play more and people who are good at it, get their red belt master quicker. Sounds psychotic but oh well. Thoughts?|||I don't think the game should be like every other game in that regard.
|||I guess I didn't mean for it to sound like that in that regard. There are fighters with 3000-4000 fights and not even a black belt master? That's just psychotic. Up the points and make it a little more rational. Are these servers even going to be opened that long for people to even make it to their red belt master? F**k.|||You have a point.
I welcome the next triple Xp bonus again though.
And I wouldn't be against an increase in the normal Xp.|||i agree they should bum up the exp or at least give us more then 1 double xp weekend every 4 months or so|||yea they should really up the points to 50 points per win n 20 points per loss and 60 points per champ win n 30 per champ loss!o and a triple xp WEEK would be nice!!!|||im thinkin 60 a win 30 a loss|||I completely agree.
The number of points required for the masters belts will eventually completely kill this community.
Either set XP to double the current level as normal or have more triple XP events either every weekend or at very least 1 a month. (possibly whenever ther is an MMA event on)
Then it might not take over a year worth of playing to get red master and keep the game alive until MMA 2 (if there is going to be one).
This is definitely the best MMA game and will be sad to see it completly die due to a self inflicted wound.|||This seems like the smart choice if EA wants to keep the community going strong. A lot of places I've looked at that are dedicated to achievements ask about the achievements on this game and the general consensus is "don't even bother, it takes way too much time". I mean granted there are going to be those that'll still pick up the game and play for a bit and get the lower belts, but I think that upping the XP even to just 60 for a win and 30 for a loss would greatly help those that are starving for XP.
Also, I'm sure a lot of you are much higher rank than I am (I'm only 4 stripe black belt) and still I have trouble getting matches. I would like to make my sometimes 10-20+ minute wait a little more worthwhile without having to try and drag fights into the 2nd or 3rd round. It's just not very much fun (for me anyway) to have to fight a lower ranked belt and just lay on them GSP style for 2 rounds just to get a decent amount of XP.|||so stand with them for two rounds if you dont want to gsp them as simple as that

No comments:

Post a Comment