Friday, April 27, 2012

submissions an ground n pound

why do people get so mad if u tap hem out or ground an pound them|||Just poor sports, its part of MMA and should be utilized. To many people get mad when it ends by GnP or Sub because a lot of people like to stand and bang! But what people forget is the stand up up game is only a small piece to the big puzzle is MMA.|||I have the same issue man. I am a ground fighter, and I love submissions.
People hate on it, because some are 1 demensional (stand-up only), others just like to stand a fight.
Standing is only one part to this game tho, and I don't let their hate discourage me from taking it to the ground and subbing someone.|||i know wat yall both mean... dont get me wrong if i can get the advantage i like to stand to but when comes down to it im at my best on the ground... an i notice nobody gets mad when u knock them out but if u tsp them out they go bizerk|||yup I love to stand up and just have a war, but who doesnt! Its just alot of people play this game like its fight night and it is nowhere near that.|||I just send them a message saying "Oh you forgot MMA is more than just boxing and kickboxing? work on your all round game."|||


I just send them a message saying "Oh you forgot MMA is more than just boxing and kickboxing? work on your all round game."

AMEN TO THAT lol

No comments:

Post a Comment