Thursday, April 26, 2012

Does that V i P e R kid still play this game??

I remember having a funny feud with that lil aussie kid lol. I whooped him so bad once he sent me a message crying(like literally crying) and tried to say it was his brother playing, not him. Ahhhhh good times.
If anyone wants a good laugh just play that kid and beat him. I guarantee he will send you hate mail and you can toy with him for a good laugh. He was cheesy as hell tho.
I kinda miss EA MMA now. I've never gotten hate mail in any other game the way I got hate mail in this game LOL|||He changed his GT to IIIIIIIIIII KO IIIIIIIIII back in late April if I remember correctly and I haven't seen him since but I'm sure he just changed it again.
|||mikeylp maybe?|||Apparently he no longer plays the game I guess he only wanted 1000 wins and only a certain amount of losses so I believe he is retarte...i mean retired :)|||


mikeylp maybe?

Nope I may complain and whine, But im not a cryer LOL|||




mikeylp maybe?

Nope I may complain and whine, But im not a cryer LOL
What?|||






mikeylp maybe?

Nope I may complain and whine, But im not a cryer LOL
What?

Get of my nuts guy

No comments:

Post a Comment