Thursday, April 26, 2012

PSN update, but not back :(

I've just DLed a system update, but the PSN is still under maintenance :)|||People don't understand that they were never using updated security and that's how they easily got hacked. Outdated software will always screw you in the long run. I only use my ps3 for blu-ray and ps originals though so I really don't go online.|||Only a matter of time. Ill be on it.|||


I've just DLed a system update, but the PSN is still under maintenance :)

Yah me too, I am hoping for mid next week, but I am thinking
end of the month.|||Divine...we AALLLLLL kno that u dont play ps online cuz u would get owned!!!SPAMMER!!!!!!!!!|||

The ability to change PlayStation Network account passwords and use PlayStation Network services - except for PlayStation Store - will be made available in all regions within a few days.

This comes from the UK PSN Facebook page
http://uk.playstation.com/ps3-361/|||Thx, stik.|||its back up where im at :)|||Check it out PS3!
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/05/14/play-on-–-psn-restoration-begins-now/
The east coast should already be up. Click link. There's a map and the highlighted states are those that are up! Hope by Monday mine is up... :)|||i thnk me an seyton are the only ones not online wtf

No comments:

Post a Comment