Friday, April 27, 2012

Cheater!

zombykillerBOOSt is Cheating so don't play him. He has a HW Power For MW and WW.EA this guys is a real cheater you guys need to reset this kid or banned him.|||No flaming here this time Loyalty. I fought this guy today and I was whooping his * then outta nowhere I get ko'd I knew something funny was up with this cat. I know how to make this glitched caf thing but I don't cuz I think I would be lower then scum if I did. If I lose and * it's because I believe someone used cheap tactics and need to be told about themselves.|||I fought this kid one time and he seemed to have a fishy CAF (but hey I think most CAFs are fishy lol)...
I ended up beating him and he called me a few nice names, then I blocked him
What a nub|||He is a real cheater. everybody told me about him and he cheats. Look at him he on the top ten and he only a first black belt. EA Promoters we have a real problems here and it need to be out of the game and banned that kid zombykillerBOOSt.|||This guys showed up out of nowhere today in the top ten??? My guess is he is boosting with another account and then disconnecting so it wont show up in his match ups. I have never played him, but i went ahead and watched some of his fights. He def is using a glitched caf... bj penn at lw where he gets his * beat in the amount of strikes he takes but flash ko's guys or rocks them with two punches. I'm going to do a call out post where we can challenge him roster only fighters in a fight card. Highly doubt he will take me up on it, but time will tell.|||double post|||I know of the guy that you are talking about and he i indeed a cheater. There is also another cheater/booster ot there cmpunk56__ he is ranked in the top 100 with over 300 wins and 70 defeats. He does nothing but button mash punches to the head and then changes to the body. He has no gound game so take him down and choke him out. Its funny watch him quit on you like he did on me.|||A cheater on an online ranked server? No.. tell me its not so..For the love of the children and baby seals please tell me this is not true. :)|||Yes it true. Their a cheater on a rank(online).|||


Yes it true. Their a cheater on a rank(online).

Was that even English?|||Who the hell are you?|||


Who the hell are you?

The 360 MW champion. Who are you?|||Ps3 top ten fighter and 1-0 in LB.|||Why don't you two just drop you pants and see who's is longer and get it over with.... :)|||


Why don't you two just drop you pants and see who's is longer and get it over with.... :)

This isn't about who's * is bigger. It's about me harassing this kid for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment