Thursday, April 26, 2012

DEVS READ! Sonny Pink - #1 In the world - #1 For Glitched CAFs!

:) Sonny Pink :) - How is this guy permitted to be number 1 ranked in the world when he uses Glitched HW stats on a LW fighter? I mean im not the first to post about this homo, and i know i wont be the last, But for god sake EA - Reset this guys rankings or just ban him all together - Ive just watched his last 5 fights in replay mode - ALL lightweight - It takes 3 punches until he rocks his opponents - I mean come on - Its so blatantly glitched its becoming ridiculous. I wouldnt care as much if this guy was just a casual EA MMA gamer, but he is constantly on here, and the only thing he cares about are his world rankings and Fake MMA Record - He just uses the Light weight HW stat glitch to get wins. Sort it out EA - People like this are ruining your product! Start banning and making examples - Starting with Sonny Pink|||


:) Sonny Pink :) - How is this guy permitted to be number 1 ranked in the world when he uses Glitched HW stats on a LW fighter? I mean im not the first to post about this homo, and i know i wont be the last, But for god sake EA - Reset this guys rankings or just ban him all together - Ive just watched his last 5 fights in replay mode - ALL lightweight - It takes 3 punches until he rocks his opponents - I mean come on - Its so blatantly glitched its becoming ridiculous. I wouldnt care as much if this guy was just a casual EA MMA gamer, but he is constantly on here, and the only thing he cares about are his world rankings and Fake MMA Record - He just uses the Light weight HW stat glitch to get wins. Sort it out EA - People like this are ruining your product! Start banning and making examples - Starting with Sonny Pink

i know...i hate those glitchers too...but its just a game...and you know..EA doesnt give a * about who glitches...maybe they bring out a fix...they sure could find the glitchers if the look up their serverfiles-but u know..times money...so...i wouldnt bet on a change..sadly|||Sonny pink is as cheap as they come, will only fight good competition with glitched cafs and I watched his HW brawler take out some kid who was like 53-70. What a punk. If EA wants more people to play and not get too discouraged, take measures against this BS. BTW sonny pink wont play me, guess im too good.|||I don't know why they haven't and what's taking them so long. They seem to feel like people give them a hard time and are not appreciative of what they "do", yet it's things like this that continue to go overlooked for so long that makes people believe that the developers of this game and ea simply do not really care about the issues associated with the game.
I've brought up issues before on here and they've done nothing about it. What makes you think they're going to try to reset Sonny Pinks record and take care of things? They are as apathetic as it comes.|||


Sonny pink is as cheap as they come, will only fight good competition with glitched cafs and I watched his HW brawler take out some kid who was like 53-70. What a punk. If EA wants more people to play and not get too discouraged, take measures against this BS. BTW sonny pink wont play me, guess im too good.

Ye he always ducks me aswell because i have beaten him twice when he has been using his glitched CAF - I dont care if he ducks me, My problem this is like the 30th post on Sonny Pink and his glitched CAF's yet they wont do anything. I mean i'm sure they are busy with other things but ya know...Enough is enough where im concerned with Sonny Pink raping white belts and yellow belts with his glitched CAFs - I think the next step would to be get a sticky going in the Online Talk forum and the General Discussion Forums on EA MMA forums telling people to not play this guy at ANY weight just to smoke this little rat out of the EA MMA community.|||:)|||




But i agree with everything you are saying lol, the dude is not good, and he is number #1 EA Reset this punk!|||:)|||:)|||he ducked me a few times and im not sure if i hold a win or two over him but i refuse to play him anymore. Im not putting my lightweight belt on the line just to pad this phallus suckers record.|||


he ducked me a few times and im not sure if i hold a win or two over him but i refuse to play him anymore. Im not putting my lightweight belt on the line just to pad this phallus suckers record.

I cam across Sonny Pink in LW lastnight - So he is using his glitched CAF - 2 hooks later and a head kick i was practically dead BUT I picked my LW boxer with maxed out hand speed, so i just spammed him to death and took his belt - Needless to say he wasnt impressed and when i pointed out he was using a glitch he stopped messaging me lol|||SONNY PINK IS GARBAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BAN BAN BAN|||Been there done that guys they wont do a thing even tho there's proof I wont post the link otherwise this post will get deleted|||EA dont give a * about you I wouldnt bother.

No comments:

Post a Comment