Friday, April 27, 2012

Brotha Lynch has retired from Makin Movies!!!

I thought I might have taken it a little too far and I will be the better man here and say that this internet beef was fun and funny but a lil childish. Dont take my kindness for weakness
I know there will be Haters either way!!!
The most hated man in EA MMA history
BROTHA LYNCH 57 :)





|||who doesn't love a nice flame war... they are tons of fun. I remember back in my mid 20s flaming the crap out of people and trying to rebel against the system. On the WOW forums and several private guild forums we actually shut boards down because of the amount of posts in a short period of time. But I learned that it was childish pointless and in the end didn't really solve or prove that I was a better person/player. There are better ways for that.|||Very well said guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment