Friday, April 27, 2012

Duckmefool on ps3!

Does any one know who this cat is?i mean he,s been on a tear going through everyone and he has a record of 270+wins n 7 losses,i look at the leaderboards and fight replays all the time just to get some tips cause im not that good of a player and this guy DUCKMEFOOL caught my eye,i have to be honest he,s pretty good!! :) :) :) Right now he,s ranked 170 but with a week or two he should be in the top 100 or in the middle of 1 through 50,anybody have any idea if he,s a alternate top 100 guy account!|||Yes he has another account which is in the top 10. He's great on the ground so my advice is to keep it standing when you fight him. If you can't hang with him on the feet you're in trouble
His other account is something along the lines of huor :)|||oh thnx you mea hourpukk sum like dat?|||actually it is 325-7 :)|||How do you avoid the random losses? I don't know if you have an answer for that or if the question even makes sense.
I lose between 5-10 for every hundred I win. I'd say 2-3 of those are legit beatings. The rest are random things that I don't see a way around. At least once for every hundred wins I get KO'ed by a single jab. I'd also say about one in a hundred someone passes straight through my deny into mount. I have nearly 4000 matches I know when I deny properly and sometimes it seems the game just lets one slide.
I feel like the AI predetermines that I am going to lose 5% of my matches no matter who my opponent is. You seem to have beat those odds.
|||Whats that record look like now? :)|||I dont avoid them.
I lost 106 winstreak to some VERY weak player via flash KO and 1 of my losses was disconnect before the fight even started.
other 5 of them were legit.
and I cant agree about the mount thing on my part. It has been long time since anybody mounted me and it most certainly was not a fluke; I had 0 stamina from the slam.|||That works. I dont know on the mount. Its very rare but its when i have stamina, i see it coming and i hit deny the same as always but they just roll right past it.
Similar to that fight card you and i had where we both kept passing pretty much at will even when we had stamina.|||I remember that, it was weird as fudge.
but other that that no it hasn't happened to me.
maybe sometimes your headhealth is too low or something, Idk.|||I beat him...




|||damn I remember that fight.
good for you that you won, I never have said that I cant be beat. =)
but I must be honest, I was playing like * or so it seems in the vid, lol.
I mean you got up from sidecontrol twice and halfguard once. I rarely miss more than 1 opportunity on the ground per fight. and my striking there looked like * too. (not that I would be good in it anyway)
|||


Whats that record look like now? :)


=) not much better, just 355-7.
|||you could pound out wins quicker if you stayed at HW...|||true but I hate hw.
I have no fights in hw or lhw with this account so if someone wants to duck me (lol) stay out of mw and under and we will never meet. =)|||


damn I remember that fight.
good for you that you won, I never have said that I cant be beat. =)
but I must be honest, I was playing like * or so it seems in the vid, lol.
I mean you got up from sidecontrol twice and halfguard once. I rarely miss more than 1 opportunity on the ground per fight. and my striking there looked like * too. (not that I would be good in it anyway)

I timed the ground get up pretty good there. But
you did seem like you weren't playing as good as you normaly
do. I guess a rematch is in order

No comments:

Post a Comment