Thursday, April 26, 2012

FearMir vs Vietnam Tom KO (video)

Sorry I had my settings on crummy when I captured it. Forgot sound too.





|||Was this during a fight card? You guys should invite me to those!|||double KO ftw.|||


Was this during a fight card? You guys should invite me to those!
This wasn't in a fight card, I crushed his 40 something win streak hehe.|||




Was this during a fight card? You guys should invite me to those!
This wasn't in a fight card, I crushed his 40 something win streak hehe.

Haha good job.
Also sweet choices with the tracks on the video.|||that was a beatdown|||






Was this during a fight card? You guys should invite me to those!
This wasn't in a fight card, I crushed his 40 something win streak hehe.

Haha good job.
Also sweet choices with the tracks on the video.

T-DOT - Who Gives a $*%& Where You From (I found this song by mistake and the chorus made me LOL "im hitcha outchya undaweeeeeaaaar" lol
The Gza - Liquid Swords (epic)
Eminem + Busta - Flyest Material (off ***** Crazy disc) - i dunno i just thought i'd add that
2Pac + Young Buck + Chamillionaire - Don't Goto Sleep - Done in 2007 off a tribute to Pac disc I think
(surprisingly Cham sounds good in that song but I only included the Pac part)
Fitting cuz he KO's FearMir and Pac goes "don't goto sleep" - honestly, that was pure chance that happened with the audio that way, unplanned|||don't ask why i hit the guide button twice - pure retardation

No comments:

Post a Comment