Thursday, April 26, 2012

Searching for n opponent.

EA I don't care about everything else, but it takes like two hours just to find a fight which is kind of annoying..
Sort it out please?|||Listen to him EA! If i was able to find Ranked fights quicker i would be playing this game A LOT more instead of Black Ops :)|||I love this game but it's finding the games which is the hugh let down if nothing is done about this in the next MMA game I'm sure you will be having a waste of time making this game to be honest.|||i Had both games for ps3 and x box while ps3 was better and much much faster at finding matchups the x box takes forever to find a fight. i only like to play x box cause for whatever reason my ps3 would never want to connect well to ea servers it kept disconnecting me so i switched but yeah for x box its a real time waster waiting to fight someone. takes way too long|||Is this a problem or a really small number playing online ?

No comments:

Post a Comment