Friday, April 27, 2012

Red Wolfpack Stable in effect!!

contact LORD_HIGH_MMA,looking for a good free anti parry spam league thank you!! :) PS3!!|||your a parry/hook spammer yourself|||kingpin stay the * of my thread with your lying *,i dont spamm crap!! :)|||LOL that was you in the card the other day, dont play stupid you called me out as a spammer on your alt account, so i said invite me and you did then you spammed your a** off and with JZ in lightweight and after i knocked you down and let you up 3 times and you ragequit you messaged me and called me a parry spammer again when thats what you were doing|||He's bodyspammed the * out of me before too... Nothing new here.. Just another Egghead420 wannabe.|||this thread full of almost has beens|||


He's bodyspammed the * out of me before too... Nothing new here.. Just another Egghead420 wannabe.
rage of roo keep my name out your mouth punk cause i dont know who the * you are but add me so i can put you to sleep!! :)|||rage of roo rage on someone else sunny,but not on me cause ill knock you out quick boyyy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment