Thursday, April 26, 2012

Fight cards laggy?

I appreciate the fight cards set up by King/bdogg but the few cards I joined have been extremely laggy which is the reason I don't join them anymore (nothing personal!). I've had many one-on-one fight cards which have all been great so I'm coming to the conclusion that it's due to the # of people in a fight card causing the lag.
Can any of the others (Seyton, bdogg, Chopped. mauler) confirm or deny this? I've asked this via PM on PS3 but you guys dont reply.
Just for the record, I have a 50Mb fiber connection and my connection type is on 2 so that can't be a factor. I'm fed up beating noobs all day so I'd much rathed join fight cards filled with top players as you guys are doing but the lag is a killer|||i dunno i never really find to much lag when im in seytons cards|||yes the cards are a little laggy sometimes. im pretty sure its due to other ppls connections, and when they'res a full card there are many ppl with sub par connections. but i get over it just havin fun|||Good to know. The lag I get is bad enough to take the fun out.

No comments:

Post a Comment