Friday, April 27, 2012

cheaters using fedor in lightweight

watch the replay you'll clearly see him using fedor hes a real cheater|||This has happened to me as well. I was in lightweight using Shinya Aoki this last week, trying to get the achievement for winning every belt. He was using Fedor and I got the * beat outta me. We talked afterwards and he said he was searching in heavyweight and it said player found like everything was normal. He said when he came in and saw that, he thought I was hacking and couldn't figure out why I would. We've become friends from the situation and I know he can't be lying. I'm only posting so the devs or mods or whatever you call them around here can get more info. I am an Xbox user if that helps any.|||first of all, its not a cheat, its a server matchup glitch, dont blame the player, its the ea servers|||i do not believe you chrismas i feel as though this guy was cheating we were clearly in lw and when i ask him what the deal was he just played stupid as if i couldnt read it saying lw . after being called on it and knowing i wasnt a fool he started hurling insults at me . so no one will tell me he didnt cheat.|||egghead wins booster ur a bigger cheater|||


i do not believe you chrismas i feel as though this guy was cheating we were clearly in lw and when i ask him what the deal was he just played stupid as if i couldnt read it saying lw . after being called on it and knowing i wasnt a fool he started hurling insults at me . so no one will tell me he didnt cheat.

its a matchup glitch. belive it or not. he cant use fedor in LW whenever he wants to, it happens randomly|||if i was a cheater ea would kick me off lol|||you boost wins and brag about it because u cant handle the real * i already beat you twice if ya remember|||i play on ps3 buddy ive never played you , you have me confused with someone else .|||LOL you are a booster egghead and a spammer...
But what christmas said is true. This is a match making bug that happens randomly. I've seen it happen several times since the release of this game and its all weight classes. But in the end its funny you're complaining about someone being a cheater.|||yes i played with you and beat you twice thought you're high belt mean something but it turn out that you're a cheater man you lost my respect lol|||fighting friends isnt cheating neither is spamming . ive seen nowhere where it says you cant fight friends . if i cheated anything ea would have kicked me . the reason i have a high belt rank is ive played from day 1 fighting bums insureing my win . and weather you respect me or not all ive ever wanted is to be left alone to duck whomever i will and fight my friends . to you stickstyle , youre an administrator right then where can i find where it says i cant spam bums or fight friends . your all mad but at the wrong person . why not try to ask ea to change the point system for world rank being that we get just as many points for bums as masters. its not my fault the bums fight me . im not cheating anything .|||its so funny when your topic is cheaters in lightweight.........when your hypocrite a** boosts! I would love to see you fight someone other than your friends, you say you make a list of all these fighters that spam and play like little girls.......when yet almost all your fights are against your friends! So how can you have such a long "list" of these players? I don't know what games you are playing but boosting your stats, in all actuality cheating. You fighting YOUR FRIENDS and them letting YOU win is CHEATING, it is considered boosting, and is IMO worse than glitched CAF's in lower divisions, at least we could beat them, but guess what none of us can show you how terrible you are at this game because u magically have a list that says everyone in this game but your friends are spammers, etc. This thread has boiled down to you defending yourself by saying "Is me fighting my friends cheating, if it was EA would ban me!" Well fighting your friends isn't cheating, but fighting your friends and them letting you win is! I will gurantee a "Im not cheating", "fighting my friends isn't cheating" response from you! I am sure that even Clitched CAF users would call you out and tell you your a cheater! Your garbage and ruin the game for people who play online "LEGITIMATELY" and earn there leaderboard status by fighting ANYONE and not some cheap friends who log on, find u in a match (you only because of this supposed list), stand around for three rounds, and then don't throw a punch in the final round and let you get the win!
Also learn how to TYPE PROPER ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also I would love to see this supposed list.........But I highly doubt I will see it,because such thing does not exist!|||get off his nuggets and get on mine if u want a real fight *

No comments:

Post a Comment