Friday, April 27, 2012

zXExecutionerXz(Glitched caf) vs POOOPOOOirwin 2 - VIDEO






http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rz01mCxy0jc|||lmfao nice job poopoo.|||I think that's the first time I've seen two spammers fight eachother :) It actually evens out a bit when they both hook spam, then parry spam, then takedown spam... Just remind me to never play either of you, I think I'll lose all will to play this game afterwards :)|||nice! spamming is just skill, only pro's can do spamming!|||Ex needs to be banned. I fought this exact CAF with a normal Middlewight CAF and still knocked him out with a head kick. He was winning up until then of course, with his over powered CAF. The dude is a joke and should be banned.|||It makes me laugh that people who building world beater CAF's and spam every known exploit in the game to try and get an edge have the nerve to touch gloves at the beginning of a fight or round as if their is some sense of honor or respect within them when it comes to this game.|||I don't mind career CAFS, that's just part of the game, but a damn glitched CAF is pathetic.|||


I don't mind career CAFS, that's just part of the game, but a damn glitched CAF is pathetic.

Yeah I don't outright have an issue with the career CAF, its only when they are combined with the parry/hook spam, cause then it can be like trying to dodge lightning when in the hands of a capable opponent. Its the same issue on the ground in full guard, I don't mind that a CAF has 100 in subs, but when all they do is spam the heel kicks til you either block to set up the triangle or they just keep throwing them it gets kind of annoying and while I realise that I could just major transition in hopes of getting it or getting reversed to side control bottom, its still a stupid mechanic to be hoping to get into a technically worse position to avoid a slight miscue in the strike to pass enging.
The game is a lot of fun, but the inconsistancies within the ground and stand up leave me utterly baffled as well as some of the rather odd decisions in the first place.|||lol go figure. Hey EA its been over a month :)|||Good job poopoo, way to hang in there vs a glitched caf. And anyone who has a prob with him spamming, well, maybe you should focus on glitched cafs instead.|||LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Altho, this could be fake. You can edit his stats and what not but yeah, i have fought this guy and i believe this is real.|||


LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Altho, this could be fake. You can edit his stats and what not but yeah, i have fought this guy and i believe this is real.

Altho you could stop trying, so still sound dumb.|||What?
|||This executioner guy was apparently one of the first guys to hear about this glitch, so it wouldn't surprise me. I've kind of stopped worrying so much about glitching, I haven't played in a few days actually. It's good to see them get beaten, but the reason I focus on the spam is because I'm pretty sure they would both do exactly the same thing if they were against (or using) someone like Bob Sapp. Neither one of them are playing in the spirit of the game if you like, but then ranked matches are kind of beyond that. I don't see how either of them could find that enjoyable? If you know you're cheating to win (executioner) then what's the point in playing? Add that in to just hammering two buttons, how can that keep them interested for more than a few games?

No comments:

Post a Comment