Friday, April 27, 2012

Hi everyone

hey everyone i am josedakilla I am ranked 22 all time on ps3, i never knew there was a forum for this game so i will be hittin this up from time to time. also i have a lot of haters, so if i spanked anyone and they read this dont start hating on a forum, u looked bad enough in the ring when i dominated you.|||sup jose i never fought u before, hit me up on psn bro|||I haven't fought you either. Do you stick to the lighter weight classes?
Welcome|||[quote=DeSheriff]I haven't fought you either. Do you stick to the lighter weight classes?
Welcome[/quote]
although i do prefer the lighter classes like lightweight, i go where the fights are so im primarily in heavyweight but im the best in middleweight for sure, so i really just go to those weight classes, i do defend my lightweight strap from time to time and i havnt lost it since ever, but i really only defended it 4 or 5 times now.|||


sup jose i never fought u before, hit me up on psn bro

iight man ill hit u up, i wanna face all the top guys always.|||Pretty gutsy to be calling yourself the 'best' around this place. There are some real bad motherfackers up here, the kind of guys that take pleasure in expanding an @nus to its maximal potential|||lol pretty graphic|||[quote=DeSheriff]Pretty gutsy to be calling yourself the 'best' around this place. There are some real bad motherfackers up here, the kind of guys that take pleasure in expanding an @nus to its maximal potential [/quote]
LOL no kidding. Pretty sure I've whooped this Jose doosh a few times, and heavyweight isn't even my weight class :twisted:|||How's that possible? How can you be the best in MW, when I'm the best? Doesn't make sense...|||How's that possible? How can you be the best in MW, when I'm the best? Doesn't make sense...[/quote]
but how can you be the best when the last 3 times we played i come out the winner?|||LOL @ Darkstar!
I think you faield to mention all of the times I've beaten you. :)|||im pretty sure you beat me about 2 3 times a couple months back but since i have started playing again and have gotten better are last 3 or 4 have all went my way and in the first round when you beat me back then they were all close fights where we both scored a couple knockdowns dosnt seem to be the same way anymore|||LOL We've maybe fought 6 times..maybe 7. I clearly remember me beating you three times (twice ranked, once in prize fighting). How about we setup Fight Card tonight, and you and me can go at it for 4 fights, all Roster, and settle this. No hard feelings, regardless of outcome. I fight with the best guys. The best, legit guys. I can do a 4 fight Fight Card with huorpukk, or stik, or ctown, or any of the top respected guys, and they might win 3 of the 4 fights. Then a day later, do it again, and I can win 3 of the 4 fights. So, don act like you're great or slightly better than me, b/c you happend to get the win last 3 times.|||lol now dont get butt hurt over my little joke i made there i only said it cause you also jokingly said you were the best mw fighter and yea if your down i will have a couple fight card fights. seems like i get better and more challenging fights in fight cards anyway|||How can you guys be the best, when I'm the best?

No comments:

Post a Comment