Friday, April 20, 2012

New here and searching for people to fight.

Hello, i've bought this game at zavvi when it costs 6 euros and it's the best buy of my life. I'm playing hard online, and my record is about 180-125, (is not a great record, but the only people who don't ducks when see a black belt are the people who have a master belt, and generally, they win me)
My PSN ID is XanderouS, if you want to make fight cards, or tournament, or whatever, add me please.
Maybe if is possible i will try to enter in EFC.
Don't be bad with me :)
Regards!
Oh, other thing, what strategy do you think is the best to beat the annoying Classic Fedor Emelianenko and other overpowered Sambo CAF's? I think that stand up game is the best, but withouth using kicks, because with his 100 points of takedown and more than 90 points in overall ground game, is very hard to get out of there...|||You can also check out the UFF. We are still trying to build up our PS3 side but competition is fair and a great place for new players.
Ultimatefightingfederation.net
EFC runs a great ps3 league as well.|||It depends of the hour of the fights, because in Spain we have 7 hours of difference or more with USA, and it might be a problem.
Going to the game, see you online!|||Yeah man.. Our cards are weekly, so you have all week to get your fight in, and we try to set up people in same timezones for the most part.|||Okay, maybe in a few hours I will try to register in the league, i'm tired of ducking and body spammers...|||yah you should def get in a league or 2. I suggest EFC but see what you like
if you feel the competition is too steep then change over, but we have
the best fighters over here.|||if you want a good fight add me darkstar07x all tsc and usually down for a fight card

No comments:

Post a Comment