Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Problem with Xbox live ?

I started the game and typed in my Redeem code and says "Xbox live can't retrive information. status code: 800700e8."
i try again and it said Nimo DK DLC available
i tried to download it the same happened "Xbox live can't retrive information. status code: 800700e8."

what can i do ?|||I have the same problem.
I suspect you're from denmark?
I think It might have something to do with the game not being released officially in Denmark. I have wrote to EA support, hopefully we will get an answer or solution.|||yes I am from denmark
what did they say ?|||Havent heard anything yet.|||wow thats a shame..I live in sweden and had no problem with the code but...there is a 7days trial innit?
so you can atleast play until the issue is Asolved right?|||I got the exact same problem, I just bought the game today and onlinen pass doesn't work, it realy suck as the main reason I bought the game was for online play.

No comments:

Post a Comment