Friday, April 20, 2012

Winning record!

I finally got my 426th win over 425 losses, at one point I actually had 200 losses and 90 wins...so yeah...I had to work hard to get this record a winning one, tons of button and parry spammers, it was crazy.
Did all of it using TSC as well. Woot!|||bravo sir, are you going to stop playing now or keep going strong?|||


bravo sir, are you going to stop playing now or keep going strong?

I feel I'll keep going a little while longer, I have the LW title and the MW title right now so I'll defend those, or lose them, and call it a career. Thanks though :)|||This gives me hope. I'm 55 - 101, but winning like 6 out of 10.|||


I finally got my 426th win over 425 losses, at one point I actually had 200 losses and 90 wins...so yeah...I had to work hard to get this record a winning one, tons of button and parry spammers, it was crazy.
Woot!

Congratulations. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment