Friday, April 20, 2012

Can I get some help? Every fight ends with me KO'd via G&P

Every single fight, no matter who i use, if its a CAF or a regular fighter, no matter how good their ground game is, if i get taken down, there is no getting up, and the fight ends there. I cant pass gaurd, i cant stand up, if i get the take down im instantly reversed and on my back and the fight is as good as done. I dont get it. They cant just swing away and their stamina never drops, my guy just gets beat to hell and the fights over. Is there some trick i dont know? ive had 30 online fights and 75% of them have been that way.|||Parry their strikes on the ground. Manage your stamina. If your on xbox hit me up same name I'll teach you the basics|||Side control - parry the body because I don't believe the strikes are powerful enough to actually ko someone
Full Guard - be selective in parrying, if you hvae good chokes just triangle imo but they'll go after the body so be careful
Half guard - most guys go for the knee to the body so try to parry, but some are catching on and throw a body hook
Mount - Good luck because its impossible to get out of. 9 times out of 10 you will lose no matter what. So avoid it at all cost|||are you performing your blocks of transitions correctly? timing is a big thing and if you aren't blocking or you are spamming too many transitions then thats why they are reversing you so easy. try throwing some trikes to force them to block/parry and when they do then you transition for the pass since they are distracted.
i didnt go thru career mode but i do sometimes play against the cpu on hard/legend and i pick someone with good ground to go against. the cpu will shoot for takdowns a lot and try to submit you.

No comments:

Post a Comment