Friday, April 20, 2012

Strike spamming exploit

seems we have a issue with setting the striking stats so high you can "lock" an opponent and just knock them out
you get "locked" in the getting punched animation when you face a max spammer. Blocking will just get you KOed - Parrying doesn't? work, and swaying obviously doesn't work either. His hands were down because he couldn't do anything besides get punched.
You say parry? Look half way through the punches. The guy parries 2 shots and he's instantly hit again before he can counter back or move. He tries swaying but also gets drilled. You sway too much and they tee off on your body easily and drain you. You can't take them down when they have 95 takedown defense either.
example
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4x-uxcot7A&feature=player_embedded#!
if you give yourself Incredible hand speed, power, punching range you still have stats left to give yourself amazing take down defense, subs, and ground game.
this game is alot of fun but the exploits will ruin it (IE: UFC 2010)
please fix this.
this needs to be fixed.|||You just don't know how to play. I watched the video.|||


You just don't know how to play. I watched the video.

I'll probably annihilate your 9 times out of 10 with TSC. I'm a brown belt.
But I can't even touch some yellow belts who spam. It's a problem that is ruining the online community.|||There are ways around this but I can honestly say for most players, it's going to be a downside. I'm sure it's being looked at.|||dude u do suck, first of all noobs that use cafs usually have like 100% power in their punches so getting hit like 4 times will ko u. second U SUCK, all u did was get raped by a oob who spams, then u tried to sway out of it??? no u dont sway when someone is doing that U HAVE TO PARRY, WHEN U PARRY IT DRAINS THEIR STAMINA im top 10 on the leaderboards (usually 4rth to 6th) all i saw there was u blocking u didnt even try to parry, then u got owned... U NEED TO PARRY|||Actually he tries to parry twice but the strikes hit quicker than his parries register. This is at LW.|||I am sure I fought that same guy. There is a guy who is well know to many guys fighting in lightweight on the xbox. I'm certain that is him. Looks the same, fights the same.
When I fought he started that, I bobbed and weaved so he went to the body. Down I went. I just started dropping to guard hoping he would dive in. 12+ minutes later I finally was able to get him with a triangle.
I will never fight that guy again. EVER.
|||So instead of simply sidestepping out of the way of the hooks, you let him punch you in the face?
The best way to counter this is to spam sidesteps until they go for the body while keeping your distance with body kicks. Just my 2 cents.
Also front kick keeps them at bay pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment