Wednesday, April 11, 2012

TSC WARS

Since EA cant give us the filter we have been asking for since day 3, I have become my own filter. Recently I have been hosting my own "TSC WARS" fight cards and let me tell ya its been great.
So if you would like to get into some great TSC battles, and occasionally the flash KO, join me in the fight card arena and just look for "TSC WARS" fight cards. Its really working out right now because I can send positive feedback to gamers who have great fight fights, increasing my chances of meeting them again in quick match.
NO BUTTON PUSHERS, no TSC parry spammers, no glitchers of any kind. You will be thrown off the fight cards and Gamertags recorded. I know as soon as this goes up there will be around 3 or 4 CC using tools who will raid this thread and probably get it locked because they have nothing better to do.
All well, see yall out there. Happy hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment