Friday, April 20, 2012

Servers

Please get better servers for EA MMA 2, because these servers don't cut it in any way. They suck horribly. If I want to play a game, I expect to do it when I want to, and not once every 30 minutes.|||


Please get better servers for EA MMA 2, because these servers don't cut it in any way. They suck horribly. If I want to play a game, I expect to do it when I want to, and not once every 30 minutes.

Remember its not always the servers fault when there are no available match ups at that weight class.|||yeah it all comes down to how many people are on. At night time here on the west coast there arent many people online. I fight MW and there is anywhere from 4-8 people in that weight class. It has nothing to do with servers its all about community lol.|||i live on the west coast i tried for pretty much 2 hours on light heavyweight over and over again to find a fight even when it said a total of 23 people were playing currently i could not even get a fight of course other divisions i was eventually able to find a fight (im trying to get back my LH title) PS3 has better matchmaking even if it repeats the same gauys over and over its still gave me more fights i only switched because my ps3 and the ea servers never got on. Maybe there's more people on ps3 or not but come on even with 20 + people i was never able to find a game. But i understand most of the time your right its cause of low amount of players.

No comments:

Post a Comment