Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I'm on PS3 BUT will go get EA MMA for XBOX if....

...I can get at least 5-10 "Friends" ahead of time. I'm not going to go buy this for XBOX, too, if I don't have some good people to hop right in the mix with. Check me out. Unfortunately, there were some technical issues (still are)preventing me from using my original account, so I've ended up having to make a new one. I'm hoping sooner or later these issues are resolved b/c I loved my other acct. I was black belt with decent record. Anywho, if I get XBOXgame I will be: CageRage2010. Check my profiles on PS3:

http://www.easports.com/mma/contender/id/272454462/name/o-lll-oOo-lll-o/platform/ps3
http://www.easports.com/mma/contender/id/47676848/name/CageRage2010/platform/ps3
I'm really into Ranked Matches but Im' a huuuge fan of the Fight Cards and host at least 5 a night. Like to do a lot of tourney style Fight Cards a lot. For example, there are 3 Cards. First Card is four fights = four winners. 2nd Card is 2 fights = 2 winners. 3rd Card is one fight = ONE CHAMP! ---Get it? Wanna get down? Add me @ CageRage2010 for PS3. If you're on XBOX, post your Gamertag and if I see 5-10 by end of shift, I'll pick it up on the way home tonight!
Thanks All!



No comments:

Post a Comment