Friday, April 20, 2012

How to fix CAF Vs. Stock fighter drama

Ok EA there are a couple of options on how to fix this very easily.
1. If you are playing with a Stock fighter then you cant play CAF's and visa versa. Have two different ladders
2. Let the players see who their opponent is picking for a fighter. Just like Madden and have both players lock it in. So if you wanna use Fedor thats fine just let me know in advance.
3 Fedor is the best ever. I get that. We dont have to nerf him. Just make it so you can create a CAF that can have equal points to him.
4.And lastly this is a little lofty but make a online mode where people could choose to pick any stock or CAF they want and have BOTH fighters stats leveled.
I really dont want to use Fedor but im tired of a lot of the top players rolling with him so now I get him too. Its sooooo boring all these Fedor vs. Fedor fights.|||The 'world championship' in fight night 4 was caf only and stats were leveled. But how do you 'level' a brawler caf and a bjj caf? Easiest would be to let us see the other fighter. Caf vs normal fighter isn't nearly as bad as tsc vs CC so they'd need to fix that first.|||I agree about the TCS vs. CCS. I was wondering why my CAF fighters stand up is good but I could never close the distance to bang someones melon. So I tried playing CCS and BINGO! hook spam city. But I still play with TCS just because im ground game is good and I dont want to re-learn the whole control scheme. But yeah I remember fight night round 4's World championship mode.|||Update. I dont use fedor anymore. My CAF BJJ kicks all *. Just make sure you max heart, chin and blocking and you are good to go.|||Why not just remove CBR and Fedor from online? :)|||


Why not just remove CBR and Fedor from online? :)

That is one of the best ideas I've seen on here so far, moreso for CBR than Fedor, at least Fedor can be consistantly beaten with a good gameplan, CBR will continue to recover in the tko mini game and then if he gets you in the tko struggle twice you are pretty much done for.
@blackharverd: If everyone did that with their stats, hen what would be the point of even having any roster fighters at all?

No comments:

Post a Comment