Wednesday, April 11, 2012

stupid flash ko

OK! This game is very whack at some times. I'm on a 12 win streak and it all goes down the drain to a a noob with a 0-15 record.. thats right, this game gave him his first win on me.
I lost by KO. ... but how!?
I get flash knocked out 3 seconds into the freakin fight!
He JABBED ME! HE THREW 1 JAB AND FLASH KOd ME!!!
1 PUNCH!
Did i do anything to cause this flash ko? NO! i threw a jab.. he threw a jab... he happens to hit first.. and im koed instantly... by a jab! OK GAME!
sry for ranting but this is so stupid!|||You should have made a video cuz I dont think that is what happened|||U mean left hook.|||Anytime i thought a jab put me away the replay says it was a hook. I dont even get frustrated by the flash ko anymore there is no way around it at lhw or hw. Im much more concerned with the people who beat me legit.|||Get a webcam and find your fight replays.
I would like to see this.|||When trying to rack up easy wins goes wrong. lol|||@killa_bee good one lol|||Protect yourself at all times.....|||Someone sent me a parcel in the mail filled with packaged cheese for my nourishing pleasure.
The package was returned to the sender because they didn't have a cheese exporting license.

No comments:

Post a Comment