Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Has anyone else fought Fatagooy Man?

As I'm pretty sure he used a glitched Tank Abbott against me. All of his stats were above 90, so I'm guessing he was as glitched as it gets|||* you I don't even know how to make glitched fighters you *|||Doesn't mean I don't know how to spot them. I know for a fact that Tank Abbott should not have over 90 stats on every single stat column so gtfo with your glitch using *.|||tank abbott was the greatest of all time I just made his stats what they should be. Not my fault if you suck|||both times I fought him he was using a glitched caf. He still lost.|||this is about tank abbott being the greatest of all time not if I won or lost|||Tank Abbott was a brawler, and nothing more, so I can expect his stand up to be at least 90, but when he has 90 in subs too? * please, he's got 3 wins by submission and one of those was Submission to Strikes. 6 out of his 14 losses are by (T)KO, and another 6 of the 14 by submission. His stats should be at the most in the mid to high 80's, objectively in the high 70's or low 80's. Is he a legend in the sport? Sure. Greatest of all time? Do you ride the short bus or something? Don't come in here talking about stuff you obviously know nothing about.
Pwned. Now gtfo.|||It's about you cheating the online community and the people you play against.|||


It's about you cheating the online community and the people you play against.

+1...million
Oh, and I forgot about his health stats. Did I mention that 6 out of his 14 losses were by (T)KO? 4 of those happening CONSECUTIVELY. So in reality, his health should be, maybe, around mid-70's. That's on a good day.|||Tank Abbot isn't the only glitched caf he uses. So his excuse of "oh that's how good tank should be" is really bs. He fought me with a caf named Robert Springer than was also glitched.
|||please I watched every mma event after ufc 128 I know my stuff.
tank abbott is the greatest of all time
|||


tank abbott was the greatest of all time I just made his stats what they should be. Not my fault if you suck

tank abbot was a fat peice of garbage lmao the greatest of all time next your going to try and tell me butterbean was the worlds greatest boxer|||


Tank Abbot isn't the only glitched caf he uses. So his excuse of "oh that's how good tank should be" is really bs. He fought me with a caf named Robert Springer than was also glitched.


thats my * name *. Im an mma fighter add me on facebook|||




Tank Abbot isn't the only glitched caf he uses. So his excuse of "oh that's how good tank should be" is really bs. He fought me with a caf named Robert Springer than was also glitched.


thats my * name *. Im an mma fighter add me on facebook

let me guess, you are also one of the greatest of all time.|||not yet Im going to be one day

No comments:

Post a Comment