Wednesday, April 11, 2012

For the people who hate Parry Takedown






I ended up fighting him later and when he did succeed in taking me down this bs screwed me over. I denied like always when my stamina wasn't low or anything like that yet he still got the transition. This is the closest I've ever been to quitting this game because of that bull crap and you got the bull crap body spamming that goes on.
But anyways enjoy the videos cause I hate this parry takedown stuff also|||







I ended up fighting him later and when he did succeed in taking me down this bs screwed me over. I denied like always when my stamina wasn't low or anything like that yet he still got the transition. This is the closest I've ever been to quitting this game because of that bull crap and you got the bull crap body spamming that goes on.
But anyways enjoy the videos cause I hate this parry takedown stuff also

I really enjoyed this.
+2
I'll fight you now. I'd be honored to be sprawled/head kicked.|||that was awesome! 10/10 that loser deserved to get knocked out|||I freaking love the counter knee. It's annoying when you land it on the single leg though, I can never capitalise on it, because they go flying across the cage lol, and normally recover before I can reach them.|||they really need to just trash parrying altogether. Makes a complete mockery of the game.|||


they really need to just trash parrying altogether. Makes a complete mockery of the game.

Thats actually a pretty good idea. Get rid of the parrying in stand up and that would get rid of the free takedown.
Don't like not being able to parry on the ground though cause then all you would be able to do is hold block.|||HAHAHAHAHAA AWSome video! wow
one question...did he not do the take down right or....? looked like he was just too slow or something ?|||


HAHAHAHAHAA AWSome video! wow
one question...did he not do the take down right or....? looked like he was just too slow or something ?

Yeah, he was too slow. Thats the only reason why I was able to get the knee then knock his ace out.|||HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHHA, Oh my lord. If that's not the funniest * I've ever seen, but really Possibly Me better watch out for corey he's back to show who can exploit the ground the best.|||


but really Possibly Me better watch out for corey he's back to show who can exploit the ground the best.

I lol'd at that one haha|||Haha, that was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment