Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Championship fights, Mastrs Division, Cheaters!

Ok, So ive been 0-10 in my last 10 championship fights now and my oh my, everyone has been against someone whith a star on their belt who likes to push buttons and body hook spam.
Whats the F'n deal with that, can we pleeeeaaaaase get some kind of filter?
I dont mind loosing to TSC users but the fact that 100% of championships are against 17 fight win streak button pushing body spammers is making me loose interest real fast.
I enjoy fighting in all the weight classes against all levels of competition in order to become a top contender in every division. Only to make it to the top of the mountain and realize there is only cheaters at the top. :)
|||
We fought yesterday.
I've fought a couple of these top guys, also, and I agree. There have been numerous times that I've been actually winning the fight or at least being equal to them only for them to capitalize on of the problems in the game and win. It's almost like they try to fight with me at first and when they start to struggle they rely on their bread and butter. It's so gay. Jeff Koble and Corey do this a lot from the top guys I've seen. I don't know, man, I guess we gotta learn to defend the * better.
cc users suck to fight against, for real. It's kind of uninteresting to fight a cc spammer because they usually just throw tons of punches in hope to connect with one. They have the advantage with hand speed so they just throw punches a ton of punches.
Fighting cc strikers has made me a better striker, though, because it's forced me to be better at defense and it's thought me to be really good with my timing.
I really wish they just stuck with tsc controls, or at least one control scheme for the entire game. Why make two control schemes when one has the advantage over the other? It ruins online play. A lot of these good mid level guys I'm facing are cc users. Even though I'm much better at the game than them, Ican lose at anytime because all it takes is for a couple of their punches to connect.
I fought a guy yesterday that was 13-3. He was decent but was using cc and throwing insane punches. I couldn't get anything off and ended up losing, I believe, by tko. I guarantee if this guy was using tsc he would be probably 3-13.
They have maxed out power and use cc. What kind of bs is that?|||wow another wahhh wahhh wahhh thread. spammers are gonna be here an their gonna stay. so quit complaining. if it bothers you that much. go trade in the game cuz like mostly every top ranked guy on the leaderboards spam.|||then why are you responding in the first place then dude the person your referring to isnt going to change his mind about spammers. The point of these threads is to warn others not to fight these guys so they can help others play I also have a win on jeff koble and will never fight him again since i ko'd him it was tough but he'll never get a win on me now. He's a cheap fighter. Why don't u start your own thread about your side to the spammers and quit complaining topic because honestly no one cares if you tell them to stop complaining, they'll do it anyway
|||I wouldn't consider myself a top fighter but I'm legit tsc masterbelt on ps3. Psn same as here, hot me up and I can teach you how to beat 90% of the cc guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment