Wednesday, April 11, 2012

the_mma_queen_pin!!

:)plz give me him on live brodcast so i can knock his sorry * out like a *!! :)|||i think this is funny because you dont stand a chance lol vs me or anyone else in the top 8|||


i think this is funny because you dont stand a chance lol vs me or anyone else in the top 8
WATS FUNNY IS YOUR A SORRY EXCUSE FOR A TOP 8 WANNA BE ALTN :), MR I LEFT TOWN SO * YOU LOSER!!!! :)|||i will fight you invite me now|||lmao damn it feels good to be a internet gangsta |||


lmao damn it feels good to be a internet gangsta

LMAO|||Lol hell yea I be thinkin everybody on here is a Chicago killer how much * they talk but when you see how they look in real life it's some fat kid 5"7 who wears glasses and is still a virgin Lol I'm not talkin about you lord to be clear|||gemini.
y so geek? y? y :) :) :)|||What I'm a real n.i.g.g.a homie you prolly what I just discribed earlier . I thought you had a life bra

No comments:

Post a Comment