Friday, April 20, 2012

Master Black Belt

That's right your King has earned his Master Black Belt, I would like to thank those that I destroyed along the way and those who were able to do the impossible and defeat me.
Special thanks to the following players:
Eod- My main sparring partner
Soupneck- Without his help my stand up would not be so unstoppable, also a regular sparring partner
Brotha Lynch- Without him we would only be 3 horsemen, we train hard together
Blinded- He was one of the first to sit me down in a fight card and help me
Bladeflyer- One of my regular sparring partners, we always train hard the of a broadcast or league fight
Volcom/Philly- Another key player in helping my stand up, we spar very often as well
Smoke Em- We spar often, always a great fight, he is always supportive
Ruppdat- Without this mans dedication I would have lost interest for the game. He kindly gave me a shot at the HWT title and I knew once I won that belt I would be known as the greatest of all time. And now as the reigning HWT champ I am the greatest of all time.
The rush stpierre- Always supportive, he is my student and much more he has become a solid sparring partner
Palin- Had he not glitched his way to the top I would not have been motivated to do it the legit way
Mister NRG- Without his tears my love for the game would decrease. If I didn't destroy him in front of all of our ea mma buddys and win the HWT title I would have probably quit the game so thanks little buddy.
|||I thought you retired?|||Congrats bro and I am next in line to destory NRG|||Master black belt! Congratzz!!|||


I thought you retired?

I briefly retired from ranked. It didn't last 24 hours, I simply can't find a fighting game that can compete with this and I kind of knew that before I even said I was done with ranked and "only going to do the leagues". The leagues just aren't active enough to satisfy so I returned nearly right away. That said though I am excited for Caged Supremacy =D|||Eurgh I've only just started master blue, and 4000 per belt notch is enough as it is. I want to get to master red, but I don't play enough to get there any time soon. How much experience do you need per notch at master black?|||Grats on your belt! Good to see you didn't retire. How many signups does Cage Supremecy have per event? I saw you say that leagues are not active enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment