Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Just about done

I don't understand why the people who spam up the exploits get all the xp bonuses at the end, and theyre all the top ranks. I lost my light heavyweight title to a guy with a glitched CAF with everything in his stand up perfect. He constantly threw missing strikes and didn't lose any stamina what so ever. The whole fight i would just do failed takedowns to survive. The fight was 4 minutes 25 seconds and in that time span he threw nearly 300 punches. He wound up beating me by using repetative knees, and when i'd parry hed just advance or something like that. I could've survived but I gave up on his exploit using a$$.
To help the community out, don't play any games against the gamertag - RICKYBIAMONTE
He literally used every single exploit at one point in our one round fight, and it showed me why people are complaining about this games online. I'm really trying to get into it, but my record is barely even over .500 because of stupid F@ggots like him.|||K so now I've won two fights since when I made this thread and looking back I'm being a hypocrite. I hate when people just blindly make threads when they're mad and thats exactly what I did. So I'm gonna at least try to make this thread useful. Does anyone else frequently face this issue? And if theres a lot of you then is there truly any way these things can be fixed? I mean, people won't respond too well if you just limit their options. Is there really any way to stop the spammers? My suggestion is to make finding games more in depth. I'm not talking anything revolutionary but I mean, an option for not allowing your opponent to use caf's would be nice. IDK, I love this game, its probably the best game I own right now, and it just upsets me to see people out there ruining it.|||i spam hooks i spam headkicks i spam takedowns and body punches . i spam spam and i love it . i use every trick in the book to my advantage. i bum hunt and only fight low ranked people. you wanna know why because its at my discretion to do so .i appreciate spam so much i can appreciate it when i get ko'd easyly from spam . i dont get mad over it i get good at spam parrying if im up against a spammer lol. spam mmmmmmm yummmmy.|||Lmao you must suck at this game if you search for low fighters... Your records fake and so are you, to yourself let alone everyone else... Maybe you should get SKILLS instead of fighting low ranked fighters and thinking you're good at the game.|||lmao dont be jealous of who and how i fight , and 1800+ wins says ive got all the skill i need to fight the bums i want to fight.even if i had 5000+ or 10000+ wins i'll still be fighting the bummyest of white belts. regardless of the insults you all hurl im going to keep fighting low ranked people. and im going to spam spam spam and then spam somemore.|||hurl insults i'll hurl wins and spam . at least i admit it . i didnt join invites from people early on from leagues because of it . and ive never denied that i spam from every spammable angle . in real life fighters choose to use their strengths and exploit their opponents weaknesses . when i see that a fighter is using tsc why wouldnt it be in my best interests to expliot the obvious weakness. its all really just the same poop different smell . spam or calculated it all flushes the same direction . and there really isnt much of a different smell lol. dont get mad as the old saying would go , get even !!!!! plenty of calculated strikers beat me on a regular basis and more often than not i congradulate them with the occasional text message gangster. either way you chop it up strikes are being thrown and its at your discretion to parry, shuck and jive, or block . all off witch can be very affective for survival if used sparringly and properly.|||The fact you just wrote so damn much is nothing less than pathetic... It show's me you're somewhat offended and also stupidly defensive because of that. Keep feeling like a panzy - I'm sure it feels great to win nothing but white belts hahahaha what a way to play the game.|||go ahead and ask junanango if hes a white belt i beat him twice yesterday. i choose to fight who i want to fight when i want to fight them you know thats kinda a part of being a smart fighter .|||You should really read what you write before you hit SUBMIT
Because you sound like an idiot... That's not what smart fighters do... Any actual "Fighter" in general wouldn't have the coward mentality to pick white belts and people he knows he has a high chance of winning against. A "fighter" would fight to get the belt... Which in turn in comparison to EA MMA you would be fighting the best of the best to prove how good you really are... Unfortunately you aren't that good at all. I just felt I had to establish what being a "fighter" actually means.|||You should really read what you write before you hit SUBMIT
Because you sound like an idiot... That's not what smart fighters do... Any actual "Fighter" in general wouldn't have the coward mentality to pick white belts and people he knows he has a high chance of winning against. A "fighter" would fight to get the belt... Which in turn in comparison to EA MMA you would be fighting the best of the best to prove how good you really are... Unfortunately you aren't that good at all. I just felt I had to establish what being a "fighter" actually means.|||guess im just a different kind of fighter and thats all this boils down to . same * different smell but it all flushes the same . for me a win is a win . for you it makes you feel good to beat high ranks . and thats cool bro i dont fault you for that . youre a winner who uses his braun im a winner who uses his brain. you get the same points for world rank for beating a white belt as you do for beating a master . the only difference is my win streaks against bums sometimes are unbelieveable . you guys fight masters and lose and get negated points on the world rank slot . you get more points i believe for championship fights but no more for a master than for a white belt bum . its all about your win percentage boys so continue to lose and stay out of the top 100 . or fight bums and win and push me out of the top 100 . or win against everyone and push me out of the top 100 . if any of you would put in more by volume than me you would all be a far far higher rank than me . the past few days ive tested your theorys about fighting masters ive beat 1 twice his name junanango the highest belt rank in the world. and it did nothing more for me than to beat a bum . so test my theory about fights by volume and pick it up boys . i cant help it either if the bums fight me am i suppose to duck? lolololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment