Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Finding Opponent...

Is this some kind of bug there is 29 people fighting in MW and I can't find anyone to fight......Playing on Xbox.|||nope i cant get any fights either at lhw had 2 fights in 45 minutes that ended within the first 2 minutes of the first round.... spending more time at the menu screen then fighting is EXTREMELY annoying|||Ya seems like the more I play I find more and more things wrong lol. Seriously when was the last time they patched this game?|||When ever it is searching for a challenger and finds one, the count down freezes. that gets annoying everytime. they need to patch that up.|||Ever since the double XP hit, I cant find a match. I press search "no opponents found" EVERY time. I have easily pressed search 10 or 15 times in each weight class and still havent found a match... Its getting ridiculous its like whatever they did to give double XP stopped me from finding an oppenent. Kind of defeats the purpose of a double XP weekend if you cant even fight.|||Trainwreck same here bro, im on 360 and cant find a fight to save my life. It sucks they are promoting double xp but yet we cant find matches to utilize it haha. Also its sad that I can usually find more matches at 2 in the mrning then I can today.|||I know its driving me nuts - usually when I cant find matches at the lower weight classes (I like fighting at 185 or 170) I go back up to 205+ because theres always people using Fedor to fight at 205+ and always people using Classic Bas at 205, but not today its like everyone stopped playing MMA because of double XP|||Alright this game is getting more and more ridiculous I find a match after 10 times trying to search and they just leave. I paid 50 bucks for a crap game :) dam!|||Same here, my searches are yielding *. I spent 40 minutes looking for a fight earlier. It is frustrating. Sometimes I search and walk away, come back and see I have a fight, haha.|||Wow in 1 hour I had 2 people duck me and 0 fights!!!! WTF is going on!??! I cant get a fight at any weightclass and in 4 hours playing today I had 3 fights the rest of the time was sitting at a menu searching.... So much for double XP :)|||


Wow in 1 hour I had 2 people duck me and 0 fights!!!! WTF is going on!??! I cant get a fight at any weightclass and in 4 hours playing today I had 3 fights the rest of the time was sitting at a menu searching.... So much for double XP :)

I feel your pain.|||This is a joke, past 2 hours ive been searching on and off while watching tv, not a single fight.|||anyone else still having issues ? i only manage to get 2 fights in the past hour, and every other time i manage to find an opponent , it just freezes during the countdown|||i'm on xbox and have the same problem don't know what to do. grate game can't play online to save my life. wtf

No comments:

Post a Comment