Wednesday, April 11, 2012

New update.

The new update is ridiculous, I find myself running out of steam after throwing 3 strikes. Im about to knockdown my opponent but all of a sudden my character is too gassed and he throws a slow punch or kick causing my opponent to back away in time to recover. On top of that this update makes spamming body shots even easier, because now on top of losing all my stamina I have some guy spamming body shots so I cant even get my stamina back up.
PLEASE FIX THIS.
but while I wait for EA to actually realize this does anybody have a way to counter this problem?
PS. get rid of Fedor's Triangle Choke, he cant even do it in real life and he admits to it in a book. (I read somewhere awhile back a dev said they wanted Fedor to be there "uber" character, well all I have to say to that is, this game is about MMA and not some crazy fighting game like Street Fighter so if your going to use real people as characters give them real moves as well)
other than that this game is pretty kick a$$ and blows that lousy UFC game out of the water any day
Reason for edit: fix spelling errors and stuff|||When not holding block your stamina and health regens way faster. You can take someone down with a good combo. It just might take a couple of them now. You have to look for, create and exploit openings. Don't start swinging until you get into their pocket.
Body spam is not that hard to deal with now. I usually block and back off, they will gas pretty quick, then I throw a leg kick, if it lands good it gets them out of your pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment